Monday, January 11, 2010

First Entry

Evening Folks.
I hope you find my blog layout acceptable. I would like to think that I am the type of person who turns away the website provided templates. I am not. I have a rough time picking a font color other than white or black. They simply make perfect sense as font colors. I went with the factory standard layout. It just made sense as well. I would like to think that my skills in the writing world are a bit more worthwhile than my graphic abilities. I hope to one day have an audience. I am unsure how I will know if I have one or not. Why it matters, I am also unsure. I am currently fabricating an audience of thousands in my mind. That audience is probably what matters most. I am unsure of my purpose with this blog; just as I am unsure about purpose in general. Seems appropriate. I plan to step outside of my comfy confines of rewriting and editing to the point that my words never hit the fresh air of daylight. This is just about putting it out there.
To be clear. I am a grown woman. I am a mother. I struggle on a daily basis with purpose. I strive to be as authentic in my daily interactions as possible. I have a very active inner dialouge that is constantly running, running, running; picking apart my external realm with pain staking detail. I have lots of love, laughter and prosperity in my life. Yet I struggle with what it means. I suppose this blog is about trying to find some sort of meaning whilst wading through the wonder and oddness of daily existence. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for your time.
Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment